Sheyp

How does Sheyp work?

Sheyp works in two simple steps:

Step 1: First, select your shape

Step 2: Then, select your fit.

For more information download the following document here.

 

What are the benefits for you?

  1. Great fit!
  2. Easy for you to find the best fit.
  3. Brings out your natural beauty
  4. Gives you an elegant and sophisticated look

Why Sheyp – Sizing?

Existing size standards and fashion design practices are dominated by the hourglass shape. This body shape is characterized by a broad shoulder and or voluptuous chest, small waist and full hips. Although this shape dominates the garments produced, only 8% of women actually have this particular body shape. The remaining 92% of women experience problems while shopping for fashion. Depending on their body type, garments may be too loose or too tight in particular areas. We have observed that the industry has pushed this problem of shape mismatch to the customer. Catch phrases like: ,, if the dress doesn’t fit then clearly the customer needs to shape up” are all too familiar. We think that’s the world upside down! Most women are perfectly healthy and in good shape, yet they still experience these problems.  We believe is our job to make the beautiful garments to fit our customers not the other way around.